Note from FreewareFiles: America's Army 3.2 is now available on Steam. The download link redirects to Steam's website and requires users to join Steam (free) prior to downloading the game client.
In America´s Army 3, Every Detail Counts™ and as a result, the game has more authentic military elements including training, technology, weapons, and audio than any other military game.
Built on Unreal Engine 3, AA3 delivers stunningly realistic environments, lighting effects, animations, and team-based experiences so that America´s Army players can experience how Soldiers train, live, and advance in the Army. Players are bound by Rules of Engagement (ROE) and gain experience as they navigate challenges in team-based, multiplayer, force-on-force operations.
In the game, a player´s actions and demonstrated Army values are integral to successful mission accomplishment and affect a player´s career progression.
Operating System (OS):
- Microsoft Windows XP (with Service Pack 2)
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- 3.0+ GHz Single Core CPU (Minimum)
- 2.4+ GHz Dual/Quad Core CPU (Recommended)
- 1GB RAM (Minimum)
- 2GB RAM (Recommended)
- Direct X 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better) (Minimum)
- Direct X 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 7950 or better/ATI X1950 or better) (Recommended)
- Direct X 9.0c compliant sound card (Minimum)
- Creative EAX 4.0 compliant sound card (Audigy 2, X-Fi series) (Recommended)
Hard Drive Space:
- 5GB free hard drive space
- Broadband Internet Connection