ArtRage 2.6 Starter Edition
Software Product Description
- Stencils & Rulers: ArtRage 2.5 Starter Edition gives you a ruler to use in your paintings.
- Resolution Support: In the New File or Resize panels you can now set the size of your image using pixels, inches, centimeters, or millimeters. You can also set the DPI resolution of your image.
- Mousewheel Zoom: The Mouse wheel on a mouse, or the Zoom Strip on Wacom Intuos 3 tablets can now be used to zoom the canvas.
- Recent Files List: You can access a list of recently used ArtRage files in the File Menu.
- More Image Formats: ArtRage 2.5 supports more image formats for Import and Export.
- Toolbox Panel: The bottom of the ArtRage window now has a Toolbox Panel, from which you can access your Ruler and Tracing Images.
- Languages: ArtRage now supports English, French, and German from the same install. You can select your language from the Help menu.
- OSX Application Bundle: ArtRage now contains all of its resources internally on OSX so you don't need to store a folder alongside the application, you can just install ArtRage 2.5 directly to your Applications Folder.
- OSX Window Resizing: The ArtRage window can now be manually resized on OSX using a resize handle at the bottom right.
- Crash Recovery: On Windows, ArtRage attempts to save out your work to a temporary file (arrestart.ptg) if the application crashes. For more information, see the ArtRage Support Forum.
- Canvas Zoom Shortcut: Holding down Shift + Space and click-dragging the canvas, or holding down Shift and right click-dragging the canvas zooms it.
- Improved Vista Support: ArtRage 2.5 is Windows Vista Certified and supports Tilt and Rotate when using Ink Services under Vista.
"It is among the best!!!"
Review Date: 2013-01-03
Pros: 1.Easy to use. 2.Offers the most control with a mouse 3.Very nice effects and interface
Cons: None for my use.
Other Thoughts: I used this program years ago,loved it
The control with a mouse and keyboard is tops. every thing is right there were you need it. I'm glad ArtRage is still around. My favorite!!!