AutoUnpack is a utility that can be used to automatically download, repair (PAR), and unpack all RAR, 7z, zip, TS - archives, or splitted files (*.001). Which is especially useful for usenet binaries.
Main features: E-mail an NZB file of your favorite movie, and AutoUnpack will make sure it gets downloaded (with your favorite usenet reader), repaired, and unpacked before you get home in the evening Par, Par2, RAR, Unzip, 7z splitted files, Transport Stream (TS). Intelligent file processing (it remembers what archives were already processed).
Separate input and output folders. Delete archives on successful unpack. Unpack to a sub-folder. Automatically remove incomplete or old archives. Automatically remove empty folders. Monitor function.
What's New in version 4.5.2:
- Reprocessing time greatly reduced
- Real-time archive status updates
- Skip archives that are probably still in download. (Setting added: "Suggest that an archive is completely downloaded after being idle for X minutes")
- Show free disk space of source-, and destination drive (real-time)
- Beta version support
- Auto Upgrade check can be disabled
- One can only run one instance of AutoUnpack now
- Sort-mode: one can sort the archives on name, completion, or age.
- Sometimes directories were created with a space at the end, these could not be deleted with the Explorer
- Some Par2 files made AU crash, in very rare cases
- Sometimes the UnRAR thread could freeze
- New VC2005 Distributables added to the setup