BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1 B33
Software Product Description
Synchronize your organizer data and media files, back up and restore your device data, manage your device applications, and even use your device as a modem to connect to the Internet from your computer. Users will also have the possibility to rely on BlackBerry Desktop Software to switch between two different BlackBerry smartphones.
- Easy to use, update interface.
- Built-in BlackBerry Media Sync. Transfer your favorite media files to and from your BlackBerry® smartphone.
- Easyily manage your applications. Add and remove applications, games, and much more.
- Update your smartphone software.
- Synchronize your organizer. BlackBerry Desktop Software is compatible with Microsoft® Outlook®1, Windows® Calendar, IBM® Lotus Notes®, and Yahoo!®.
- Switch smartphones - migrate from one BlackBerry smartphone to another.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista™, Windows 7
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or an active Internet connection
- iTunes version 7.7.1 or later or Windows Media® Player version 10 or later for music synchronization
BlackBerry® Smartphone Requirements:
- For media synchronization: BlackBerry® Device Software version 4.2 or later and a media card or built-in media storage
- For other desktop features: BlackBerry® Device Software version 4.1 or later