Crystal Clear is the new pack created by the CrystalXP.net Team!
Based on Everaldo’s Crystal icons, this new BricoPack will entirely change the appearance of your Windows XP by modifying system files.
The Crystal Clear pack integrates a visual style which will bring some freshness to your Windows. In order to answer all your desires, several versions of this style are proposed. So, you have the choice between an Aero style or a Classic one, a Tux or a Windows button, a normal taskbar and a thin taskbar.
The aim of our Bricopacks is to make your desktop more beautiful, but also more practical.
So Crystal Clear Bricopack brings some additional software. For example, you will be able to change the colour of your folders so you can locate an important folder easier. And why don’t you choose a magnificent Dock on your Desktop to organize your shortcuts elegantly?
In addition to icons, the visual style, and the additional software, this pack will change your logon, some common windows, and also mouse cursors.
The Crystal Clear Bricopack has a new control panel. You decide which software you activate or not, and if you want to restore your old Windows XP, uninstalling the pack will bring everything back!
Before installing this BricoPack, please read the instructions:
First, make sure that the pack is compatible with your system (to check you system’s information, right click on “my computer”, then, click on “proprieties”).
Here is the list of compatible systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows XP SP1
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP Media Center (SP1, SP2 or without SP)
- Windows XP Tablet Edition
- Be careful, this pack isn’t compatible with 64 bit versions (x64) of Windows XP
- You must uninstall other software like Bricopack, ShellPack or CustoPack before the installation of a new Bricopack.
- We don’t guarantee the compatibility of our Bricopack with modified (Gold, Light, LSD…) versions of Windows
- You must have “administrator” rights in Windows XP to install this pack safely.
- If for X reasons your machine not work with the first boot following the installation of the pack, you can restore your system: Put your CD of XP in the reader and launch the restore console. Type "R" at the invites setup. You have the console with prompt "the c:\WINDOWS >", type: "BATCH BricoPackUninst.txt". Type EXIT when the operation finished.