CursorFX Free Edition 2.16
Software Product Description
It does this by taking advantage of the new visual effects features of Windows XP and Windows Vista.
CursorFX users can create and use cursors that look and feel far superior to anything you've ever seen before! Best of all, it's really easy to create your own super-charged cursors! It integrates into the standard Mouse interface of Windows and is easy to turn on and off as you need.
CursorFX is a replacement for Stardock's immensely popular cursor skinning program called CursorXP.
- Cursors with unlimited size
- Fully anti-aliased cursors
- Fully 32-bit alpha blended cursors
- Animations and scripts
- Cursors with normal and pressed states
- Full featured theme editor
- Full featured graphic control panel
- Fully configurable soft shadow
- New Visual Editor
- New User interface
- New theme format: propriertary, expandable that lets skinners bundle Special effects into themes.
- Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- 100 MB free drive space
- 512 MB RAM
Note: The free version is fully functional with some features disabled.
Note from FreewareFiles about this ad-ware:
- The program offers the AVG toolbar which does not have to be installed to use the software.
- The program offers to change the homepage during setup
- The program offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system.
Review Date: 2009-04-06
Other Thoughts: It's great cursor software.I like this,it the king of magic cursor.