Free MySQL database documentation tool that creates precise technical documentation of every detail of a database schema within a moment.
DBScribe prevents your staff from long routing documenting work and synchronization with database changes, gives you team members precise database documentation, increases your customer satisfaction with complete, professional looking database description.
DBScribe supports wide range of output formats (Microsoft HTML Help format (CHM), single HTML, multiple file HTML site and Microsoft Word document), rich set of features to customize you documentation, all SQL objects documenting, wizard and command line interface.
- Ability to document database in exactly the way the users require
- Wizard and command line interfaces
- Rich set of output format (CHM, HTML, Microsoft Word document)
- High speed documentation creation
- Complete database structure documenting
- Support for all SQL object types, their details and properties
- Selection of properties that must be documented for every SQL object type
- Individual database object selection to include into documentation
- Highly customizable templates for professional looking documentation styles
- Custom profiles allowing you to save and reuse your setting later
- DDL code for all objects documented
- SQL syntax highlighting
- MDAC 2.6 (ADO 2.6) or later
- Microsoft XML version 3 or later. (Not necessary for Internet Explorer 6.0 or later)
- Microsoft Word 2000 or later (only for generating MS Word format documentation)
- MySQL Server 3.23 or later
- MySQL ODBC Driver version 3.51 or later