Software Product Description
Projects used by DVDAuthorGUI are:
- dvdauthor, spumux (dvdauthor-0.6.13)
- mplex, jpeg2yuv, mpeg2enc, png2yuv (mjpegtools 1.6.2)
- gm (GraphicsMagick 1.0.4)
- mkisofs (mkisofs 2.01a20-cdrtools)
Features of DVDAuthorGUI include:
- multiple titles (pgc)
- multiple titleset menus (still and motion)
- m2v still creation
- multiple audio streams
- basic navigation commands
- iso creation
Review Date: 2006-12-20
Other Thoughts: This is a great DVD builder. You can customize menus, make as many as you want, create as many buttons as you want. You need to resize background images to 720x480 for NTSC videos. You can add your own subtitles from .ssa fromat. Only AC3, MPA, and MP2 audio formats work for menu sounds.
The only thing that bothered me was the chapter editor, your chapters will not show up where you put them. BUT THERE IS A WAY AROUND THIS. Download Virtualdub Mpeg mod, load your video, find where you want a chapter copy the time code at the bottom of Virtualdub, then paste it into your chapter editor in DVDAuthorGUI.