DXVA Checker 3.15.3
FREEWAREFILES EDITOR'S REVIEW
Would you like to check the information about the DirectX Video Acceleration that is compatible with your computer's GPU? DXVA Checker will give you detailed information about your GPU.
Features and Functions
DXVA Checker comes in installer and portable versions, and this review focuses specifically on the latter. This means that you will only download and extract the files to your desired location from where you will launch the executable file.
The program features four tabs for accessing different information about your GPU which includes: details about your video card decoder, GPU information, DirectShow / MediaFoundation Decoder info, and a Trace Log. A drop-down list on the lower left part of the window lets you choose the GPU whose details you want to check.
Right-clicking on an item in the displayed list brings up a simple context menu that allows you to copy either the selected item or all items to the Clipboard. You can then paste them to any text editor and save them for later use.
The program allows you to perform various functions, including:
- Confirming video processing performance and DXVA decode performance
- Confirming the processor and decoder devices supported by the GPU
- Confirming the DXVA modes that both Media Foundation and DirectShow decoders support
- Changing the DXVA settings in some of these decoders
- Using trace log to confirm the usage conditions in different applications
DXVA Checker is a simple application for viewing the DirectX Video Acceleration details about your computer's GPU. Various program options are accessible via tabs located on the upper part of the user interface. The portable version runs from any location that you choose.
- Windows Vista or later operating system
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Runtime