Database Editor is intended for quick and easy access to manage a database.
Support databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL SERVER, MySQL, Access.
- Object Browser
- Import/Export Wizard dialogs
- SQL Editor
- SQL History browser
- Code snipets
- Web update
How to connect to the database:
- Open menu "Session"->"Show Options"
- Open "Connection" tab
- Select data provider in list
- Enter database name
- Enter username and password
- Click "Update connection string"
- Click "Test"
What´s New in version 188.8.131.52:
- Hints not everywhere
- Can not delete the database (the program takes off)
- Key fields are not shown in the tables
- Inability to connect with the base immediately after creation (tested on an empty database)
- Wrong tab order in the dialog 'Change password'. (Check all of the dialogue)
- Errors in the code conversion UTF8 while saving the database
- ReportBuilder does not work
- Not correct calculating number of rows after import
- Delete the 'delete line' in history