ESET SysInspector 1.2.054.0 Pick
Software Product Description
Once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector applies heuristics to assign a risk level for each object logged. Its intuitive graphical user interface enables the user to easily slice through the large volume of data using a slider to select objects of a particular color coded risk level for closer examination. ESET SysInspector is a convenient utility for the tool box of every IT expert and first responder.
- Ability to generate and save a detailed log to be used by an IT expert or uploaded to an online forum for diagnosis
- Option to exclude private, personal information from being saved in logs
- Integrated Anti-Stealth technology allows discovering hidden objects (e.g. rootkits) in MBR, registry entries, drivers, services and processes
- Ability to compare two existing logs for differences makes it easy to detect changes over time
- Log entries are assigned a color code risk level for easy filtering
- Intuitive hierarchical navigation of logs
- Fast and compact single file executable, ideal for first responders to run from a USB drive without lengthy installation
As you browse through tree structure of nodes and subnodes in Navigation Window you may find various details for each node shown in the Description Window. If users will navigate through different items in the Description Window additional details for each item will be displayed in the Details Window.
The following nodes are provided:
- Running Processes
- Network Connections
- Important Registry Entries
- Critical files
- System information
- File details
The 64-Bit version of ESET SysInspector is also available for download.
Review Date: 2009-01-09
Other Thoughts: brill