GetFoldersize Portable 3.1.6
Software Product Description
For each folder, you can display the total file size and the number of files and subfolders in the folder.
- Freeware for private and commercial use
- Determine the size of folders and sub-folders on drives, media storages, CD/DVDs, network shares...
- Fast scan algorithm
- Scan file and folder paths with an overall length of up to 32,000 characters and file and folder names containing Unicode characters
- Scan an unlimited number of files and folders
- Show the number of file and/or folder of all files and subfolders
- Display the file size in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes and Gigabytes
- Print the folder tree
- Save the folder tree and information into a text file
- Start GetFoldersize and scan folders right from the windows explorer context menu
"Nice except for right click entry"
Review Date: 2016-02-20
Pros: Small, compact, efficient. Can delete files inside the program. It's free, fast and useful for discovering and getting rid of useless litter very easily.
Cons: Why would a portable app need a right click entry? Too many programmers are doing that now. No more space in right-click menu for that.
Other Thoughts: Right click entry can easily be disabled using other programs, though not everybode would do that.