Software Product Description
JSignPdf is a Java application which adds digital signatures to PDF documents. It can be used as a standalone application or as an Add-On in OpenOffice.org. JSignPdf is open-source software and can be freely used in both private and business sectors.
- visible signatures - image and/or description located visualy in a PDF file (page and position can be specified)
- several different keystore types (as provided by Java)
- timestamps from authority in signature (TSA)
- certificate validation through CRL and/or OCSP
- setting certification level
- setting hash algorithm
- PDF encryption and setting rights
- comprehensive Swing GUI
- support for batch processing (controlled by command line arguments, without GUI)
Requires Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6+ or above. (Included with Installer).