Software Product Description
- Assign 30 programs for each of the 10 tab pages. A total of 300 per configuration.
- Press a key to find a program; 0-9 to activate tabs and the corresponding letter/symbol to launch a program
- Organize better by assigning a configuration file to a button - effectively creating a cascading set of programs
- Option to keep window on top of all other windows
- Option to auto-hide window when an application, file, or folder is opened
- Option to always center MadAppLauncher on screen
- Option to change the hotkey used to launch MadAppLauncher
- Drag and Drop applications, files, and folders
- Check for updates on startup
- Option to change an application's initial location and size
- Save multiple sets of applications
- Run programs as administrator
- Duplicate applications assigned to buttons
- Move button across tabs
- Auto Activate Tab on mouse over
- Option to press key twice before launching
- Refresh icons for portable applications, files, and folders
- Microsoft XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile(included in installer)
What's new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed an issue where the application configuration(settings changed using the menu) is saved in a different directory than older versions. This bug only exists in version 126.96.36.199. For those who installed MadAppLauncher for the first time and used 188.8.131.52, you will need to change your settings to your liking again.
Review Date: 2012-01-09
Cons: Requires .Net 4
Other Thoughts: What is the point of this launcher? You can't launch the launcher until you install .Net 4.
Most computers don't have that installed, & even if they do, Windows 7 comes with just 3.5 by default.
Forget using this portably.
Needs .Net 4.
If your using on the PC, this may not be that bad, but that defeats the purpose of using a launcher portably.