The .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 provides cumulative roll-up updates for customer reported issues found after the release of the .NET Framework 2.0. In addition, this release provides performance improvements, and prerequisite feature support for the .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1.
Please review the supported operating systems for this deployment package in the System Requirements section. The corresponding updates for Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows 2008 are deployed via the full .NET Framework 3.5 service pack 1.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows XP
- Software: On Windows Server 2000 SP4, install KB 835732 before installing .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2.
- Processor: 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum); 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Recommended)
- RAM:96 MB (Minimum); 256 MB (Recommended)
- Hard Disk: Up to 500 MB of available space may be required
- CD or DVD Drive: Not required
- Display: 800 x 600, 256 colors (Minimum); 1024 x 768 high color, 32-bit (Recommended)
Microsoft .NET Framework (x64) 2.0 Final is also available for download