MySQL Sidu 2.3 Pick
Software Product Description
- Object tree menu: sidu can group tables by first x chars of table names, and which you can control freely;
- Data result can be sorted in 1 column or 2 columns, which you can switch to your favorable mode;
- Table list of a database can also be sorted and filtered;
- Sidu can connect to MySQL servers locally and remotely, with the ability to save your connections on the server or onto a USB key(future version);
- As sidu is working on the web, there are several security controls to protect the data from un-authorized accesses;
- Sidu is working for multiple users and multiple sessions at the same time;
- DB and table data are cached for quick view at later time.
- Much, much, more.
Requires: Webserver with PHP.
Review Date: 2010-09-01
Pros: Can't see any.
Cons: Quick Conn has to be kyed in every time. Save conn asks for a "sidu" login and password. What is the meaning of "Sidu login" is undefined.
Other Thoughts: Why not use the more user-friendly and more reliable PhpMyAdmin?