Nettxrx 0.6 Beta
Software Product Description
Nettxrx is a desktop or tooltray utility that displays a graph of network bytes sent/received, updating every second. It also optionally shows CPU usage. It can log and report usage. Nettxrx runs on WinXP, Vista, and Win7.
- Shows network bytes received, bytes sent, and CPU usage.
- Runs in a small desktop window or in the tool tray.
- Logs and reports daily, weekly, monthly network usage.
- Select which network interface to monitor, or select all interfaces.
- Graphical display of network usage on the desktop or tooltray.
- User configurable colors and appearance.
What´s New in version 0.6 Beta:
- Checking for cstatus in hgperfmon.dll when querying counters.
- Initial support for report configurartion. Added configurable daily report range and prune interval.
- Fixed a bug in reporting code, where monthly sums were someimes not being calculated correctly.
- Changed log file pruning do that it only gets called when the day's date changes, or when nettxrx starts for the first time on a given date.
- Added sequential numbered log file backups.