Software Product Description
What's New in version 0.4.4b:
- changed the way documents are saved: vector graphics are now saved in separate xml files. Saving files now rewrites only the changed images. Attention: Pencil 0.4.3b will not open the new document format 0.4.4b.
- autosave option.
- vector graphics file (.vec) can be imported at specific frames
- improved the brush in bitmap mode. Introduced "preserve alpha" and "stop at contour" options.
- a document now remembers the last layer, frame and view used by the user.
- the window can be made translucent.
- improved gradients (feather) in vector mode.
- bug fix: timeline did not refresh until the user clicks on it.
- bug fix: single click on sliders did not work
Review Date: 2009-08-05
Other Thoughts: Doesn't get installed and work properly...