Software Product Description
- Extended thumbnail image view of Explorer folder
- Thumbnail image in explorer context menu (rigth-click menu)
- Extended info tips
- Support 162 image formats (224 extensions) via GFL Library
- Support additional 26 image formats via XnView plugins (if installed)
- Send by mail support
- One-click conversion to popular image formats support
- Wallpaper selection support
- Copy to clipboard support
What's New in version 188.8.131.52:
- Added Dutch translation
- Updated Italian translation
"One Click Too Many...Locks Up"
Review Date: 2013-08-27
Pros: Installs fine.
Cons: Locks up my File Manager. One click too many.
Other Thoughts: This is not a replacement for the old and great PicaView program if that's what you're looking for. In PicaView all you needed to do was right click on any graphic file and everything was right there. In this one, you must right click then click again on their Sage menu to get your options (two clicks for every file). This slows down user time if you wanted to quickly check out multiple unknown files. PicaView allowed you, by only one click, to very quickly go from one file to another to another to another. Sage needs to take out that unnecessary menu within the context menu to make this desirable. Redundant.
Also, it doesn't work very well with certain File Managers. Freezes every time.