ScatLab 1.2 Pick
Software Product Description
- scattered intensity polar diagrams for coated and uncoated spherical particles
- scattered intensity versus theta graphs for coated and uncoated spherical particles
- scattered intensity versus radius graphs for homogeneous spherical particles
- extinction, scattering and backscattering cross section graphs
- angle depolarization graphs
- near field imaging for homogeneous spherical particles
- Lorentz and Drude dielectric function implementation for refractive index calculation
- support for T-matrix method computations
Review Date: 2005-10-12
Other Thoughts: The program is an excellent tool for those who need to do some quick calculations with Mie theory and don't want to mess with their own coding.
Somehow it went into "Home & Education" category, which is a mistake.
The author also had to provide some general book references on the Mie theory, which would be a replacement for help files.