Sculptris Alpha 6 Pick
Software Product Description
- Crease - Draw creases or folds. Inverse will make a ridge.
- Rotate - Rotate brush region. Click and drag outside the circle.
- Scale - Scale brush region horizontally and vertically.
- Draw - Draw/lift smooth features on the surface. Inverse will push down or draw holes.
- Flatten - Push surface towards the local plane. Inverse will deform and amplify details.
- Grab - Move a region freely in the image plane. No inverse.
- Inflate - Expand in the direction of the surface. Inverse will deflate/contract.
- Pinch - Squish the surface towards cursor, tightening creases and corners. Inverse will do the opposite.
- Smooth - Soften features to make an area smoother and rounder. No inverse.
- Reduce brush - Remove triangles to decrease mesh density in the area touched.
Note from FreewareFiles: The developer requires you to register with them before downloading. The download link provided will redirect you to their site. Registration is free.
Reviewer: -yet another artist
Review Date: 2010-10-21
Pros: Easy to use.
Cons: Can be slow at times.
Other Thoughts: This software comes closer to actually sculpting with clay than any other software I've found.