Spiceworks IT Management Desktop 7.5
Software Product Description
It enables you to quickly and conveniently inventory the hardware, software, and patches that reside on your network; monitor your network for new software, license compliance violations, low disk space, offline servers, low printer supplies; report easily on the information you need to manage your network; track network issues and your projects with trouble tickets; ask questions to the Spiceworks community of IT professionals in SMBs worldwide.
Spiceworks is the free, browser-based IT desktop that lets you easily:
- Inventory the hardware, software and patches on your network.
- Monitor your network for new software, low disk space, offline servers and rogue users.
- Report easily on the information you need to manage your network.
- Run an easy to use help desk and user portal
- Connect and swap ideas with over half-a-million other IT pros
- Windows XP Pro SP2/2003/Vista/2008/7 (latest service packs recommended)
- 700 MHz Pentium class processor
- 512 MB RAM
Review Date: 2008-07-08
Other Thoughts: Really easy to set up! Very intuitive interface; And it is possible to block the embedded ADs easily too! My thanks to the developers ;-D