Software Product Description
- Choose almost any video source as a primary video capture device.
- Digital zoom.
- Digital pan 180°.
- Select a desirable frame rate from 5 to 30 fps. Usually you use 15 fps for videoconferencing.
- Set up base video options directly from the main SplitCam window.
- Bring up a manufacture provided options for fine tuning the physical video source.
- Use any of the wide range of resolutions in client applications: 160x120, 320x240, 640x480, etc.
- Every application can have its own video resolution.
- You can disable unused video resolutions to lower the processor load.
- Auto-update will ensure that you always have the latest version of the software.
- Capturing photo images and providing them as a video source to client applications.
- Basic photo editing of photo images before sending them to client applications.
- Change the appearance of the SplitCam interface by using “skins” developed by other users, or make your own interface “skin” with the help of the skin builder.
"Split Cam v4.1"
Review Date: 2008-02-26
Other Thoughts: An excellent piece of freeware. Rich in feature and ease of use. Keep up this good work.