Software Product Description
It helps you collect, read and process important knowledge in the process called incremental reading and remember it indefinitely with the help of so-called spaced repetition.
SuperMemo 2004 is SuperMemo's twelfth release since 1987. It has been released as freeware in April 2010.
This download package includes both SuperMemo 98 and SuperMemo 2004. We recommend SuperMemo 98 for basic Q&A, and SuperMemo 2004 for incremental reading.
- Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- 32 MB memory
- 10 MB free disk space (more recommended for larger collections of learning material; for example, Advanced English without sounds requires 50 MB)
- SVGA with resolution 800x600 (higher resolutions recommended)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 with all recent security updates
Additional requirements for special functions:
- to use e-mail in SuperMemo: MAPI-compliant e-mail software for Windows (e.g. MS Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.)
- to use automatic e-mail import in incremental reading: MS Outlook 2000 or later
- to use sounds and video: sound board
- to use editable mind-maps: Mind Manager 3.0 (or higher)
Review Date: 2012-01-20
Other Thoughts: We checked the file locally with avast, McAfee, and Malwarebytes' Antimalware, all of which reported the file as clean. We also checked the file with VirusTotal.com which scans files with 43 different virus scanners: