TAGAP: The Apocalyptic Game About Penguins 2.0
Software Product Description
TAGAP is a 2-D platformer shoot-em-up, but it plays more like a first-person shooter than traditional genre game; Keyboard is for movement while guns are handled with mouse, giving player 360 degrees firing freedom. While the same control scheme has been used in games like Walker and Abuse, TAGAP having bigger emphasis on shooter than platforming.
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 1000+ MHz processor
- 256 Mb RAM
- 132 Mb free hard disk space
- Fully OpenGL compatible video card
- Windows compatible sound card
- Keyboard and mouse
What's new in version 2.0:
- [FIX] FreeImage Library provides a fast work-around to White Box bug!
- [FIX] Modernized multithreading structure following the latest MS guidelines
- [FIX] Improved graphics loading and cleaning routines, fixes memory leaks
- [+] Vertical Sync is now an option in the menus
- [+] Implemented use of FreeImage Library; http://freeimage.sourceforge.net
- [+] Upgraded FMOD engine to version 4.44.46
"TBG TAGAP Review"
Review Date: 2009-03-01
Other Thoughts: This is an excellent game with a very funny premise. Great action, great graphics and free! Love the support that the creators provide. Highly recommend!