TheSage English Dictionary and Thesaurus 7.16.2674 Pick
Software Product Description
TheSage can look up words directly from almost any program (IE, Word, Firefox, Outlook, Thunderbird,... ).
- Comprehensive Dictionary - Multiple detailed definitions (+210,000)
- Complete Thesaurus - Nearly 1,400,000 relationships between definitions (synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms, hyponyms, meronyms, holonyms,...)
- Example Sentences - A large collection that already includes approximately 50,000 examples of usage.
- Pronunciations - +70,000 phonetic transcriptions.
- Information Integration - Each definition has its own specific thesaurus.
- Cross-Referencing - Any and all displayed words are clickable, triggering a new lookup.
- Wildcard Search - Match single/multiple characters as well as filter by single/groups of vowels and consonants.
- Anagram Search - Only valid English words are returned.
"TheSage's New UI"
Review Date: 2016-06-06
Other Thoughts: This is a follow up to the last review, which was mine (I forgot to enter my name there). To admin: The screenshot on this site shows the previous version of TheSage (6.xxxx), which I prefer, but the new version doesn't look like that at all. Please update the screenshot.