Truespace 7.6 Pick
Software Product Description
Truespace features quick easy character animation and physics. 1000 frames real time can be rendered in a couple minutes.
An entirely re-written X format exporter lets you save your trueSpace creations to load into game engines such as XNA to develop games for Windows or the Xbox 360.
Also included is an export to Virtual Earth which will let you place your 3D creations straight into Virtual Earth from trueSpace. Now you can place whatever you make into real world locations in Virtual Earth and share them with others!
trueSpace also supports import from a wide variety of formats, letting you take existing objects and use them in Virtual Earth.
Note: Truespace 7.61 requires users to register prior to downloading the software. Registering gives users not only access to the software but also to the forums, technical support and shared spaces which are valuable for beginners.
- Windows Vista, XP or XP Pro.
- Pentium 3 or equivalent AMD Athlon (Pentium4 or equivalent AMD Athlon recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- 460 MB free hard disk space
- 3D video card with at least 64MB of video memory (DirectX9, full Pixel Shader 2.0 support, and 128MB or more video memory highly recommended)
Review Date: 2011-12-02
Other Thoughts: horrible software. At first it look like it is very useful but soon after you will fined that it is useless..