Truespace 7.61 is a fully-featured 3D authoring package that will let you model, texture, light, animate and render 3D content. As well as traditional images and movies, you can also make 3D content for online shared spaces, and for Virtual Earth.
Truespace features quick easy character animation and physics. 1000 frames real time can be rendered in a couple minutes.
An entirely re-written X format exporter lets you save your trueSpace creations to load into game engines such as XNA to develop games for Windows or the Xbox 360.
Also included is an export to Virtual Earth which will let you place your 3D creations straight into Virtual Earth from trueSpace. Now you can place whatever you make into real world locations in Virtual Earth and share them with others!
trueSpace also supports import from a wide variety of formats, letting you take existing objects and use them in Virtual Earth.
Note: Truespace 7.61 requires users to register prior to downloading the software. Registering gives users not only access to the software but also to the forums, technical support and shared spaces which are valuable for beginners.
- Windows Vista, XP or XP Pro.
- Pentium 3 or equivalent AMD Athlon (Pentium4 or equivalent AMD Athlon recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- 460 MB free hard disk space
- 3D video card with at least 64MB of video memory (DirectX9, full Pixel Shader 2.0 support, and 128MB or more video memory highly recommended)