Software Product Description
TwitterPasswordDecryptor presents both GUI interface as well as command line version, the later is more helpful for Penetration testers in their work. Apart from normal users who can use it to recover their lost password, it can come in handy for Forensic officials in their investigation.
TwitterPasswordDecryptor currently supports recovering of Twitter password from following web browsers.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Opera Browser
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted Twitter account password from Popular Web browsers.
- Comes with both GUI interface as well as Command-line version.
- Automatically discovers the supported applications from their respective install location and recovers the password instantly.
- Save the recovered Twitter password list to HTML/TEXT file for transferring to other system or for future use.
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly interface.
- Completely Portable Tool which also comes with optional Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
Note from FreewareFiles: The setup program includes a toolbar which does not have to be installed to use the software.