UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables) 3.92 Pick
Software Product Description
- excellent compression ratio: typically compresses better than WinZip/zip/gzip, use UPX to decrease the size of your distribution!
- very fast decompression: ~10 MB/sec on an ancient Pentium 133, ~200 MB/sec on an Athlon XP 2000+.
- no memory overhead for your compressed executables because of in-place decompression.
- safe: you can list, test and unpack your executables. Also, a checksum of both the compressed and uncompressed file is maintained internally.
- universal: UPX can pack a number of executable formats.
- portable: UPX is written in portable endian-neutral C++.
- extendable: because of the class layout it's very easy to add new executable formats or new compression algorithms.
What's New in version 3.91:
- experimental support for Win64/PE
"Perfect for My Job"
Review Date: 2010-08-24
Pros: I am a Delphi Developer and I love to use it, cause it make my software sizes smaller. And the software running with the same function after compression (^__^)
Other Thoughts: None