UndercoverXP is a small program to easily print CD and DVD covers. It supports JPEG, GIF, PNG and BMP formats and can automatically scale front covers, back covers, front + inside, inlays, DVD Boxes, Digital Pictures and CD/DVD labels to the correct sizes. Other formats can be easily added via a graphical format editor.
UnderCoverXP is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... it's free!
UnderCoverXP is available in 25 languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Portugese, Polish, Macedonian, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Romanian, Hungarian, Brazilian, Chzech, Latvian, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan and Arabic translations are included in the setup.
What's New in version 1.23:
- Printing: Added support for Canon Pixma 4600 Tray G.
- Translations Fixed unresolved translations of formats resulting in ???'s in format dropdown and Format Editor.
- Format Editor: Fixed image layout gets corrupted after using the format editor.
- Format Editor: sizes of trays were corrupted when using the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: The selected format was not always shown when starting the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: format description in configuration file was removed when using the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: RECT keywords were removed when using the Format Editor.
- User Interface: Filenames below preview in main window are now cut off at the end when too long.
- User Interface: Fixed small transparency issues with Checkboxes and Buttons on Window Vista and 7.
- Format Editor: configuration file is now only saved when actually changes are made when the OK button is used.
- Format Editor: Finally added LINE and RECT editors.
- Autodetect: Fixed correct detection and rotation of a CD Front + Inside.
- User Interface: Added Paste from clipboard via menu, context menu and Ctrl-V shortcut.
- Translations: updated the Russian, Greek and French translations.
- Translations: Added Slovak translation.