Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a virtual MIDI piano keyboard for Linux, Windows and OSX. Based on Qt4 and RtMIDI, the program is a MIDI event generator using the computer´s alphanumeric keyboard and the mouse.
You can use the Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from another instrument or MIDI file player. To do so, connect the other MIDI port to the input port of VMPK.
- 1 MIDI IN port
- 1 MIDI OUT/THRU port
- Configurable number of keys/octaves
- Configurable key size
- MIDI standards compliant
- Configurable computer keyboard mappings
- Touch screen support
- Translations to Spanish, Russian, German, French, Czech and Swedish
What´s New in version 0.5.1:
- Fixed bug #3599827. No default keyboard shortcuts available in 0.5.0 on fresh installations
- Qt5 build compatibility (but not fully functional)