WolfenStein Enemy Territory Pick
Software Product Description
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is a free, stand alone, downloadable multiplayer game in which players wage war as Axis or Allies in team-based combat.
Do battle in traditional single scenarios, or wage war through a series of linked scenarios in a totally new campaign mode. During combat players gain experience and skill, and through battlefield promotions are awarded additional abilities that remain persistent across an entire campaign.
Additionally, new character classes like the Covert Ops as well as enhyanced Engineer allow teams to perform reconnaissance, steal enemy uniforms, and construct battlefield structures and military installations in the midst of combat to gain tactical advantages for their team.All new game modes, maps and communication abilities require players and teams to develop advanced strategies and tactics in the struggle for front line domination.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® III 600Mhz processor or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 128 MB RAM
- VGA: 32 MB 100% fully OpenGL® compliant 3-D video card
- DX: Microsoft® DirectX® 8.1 or higher (not included)
- OS: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP OS (Windows NT 4.0 not recommended for clients)
- HDD: 271 MB free hard disk space for game files 500 MB free hard disk space for swap files
- Sound: 100% Microsoft® Windows® compatible sound card
- Network: For internet play, 100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP compatible 56.6k modem or better internet connection. 56.6k modem play is not recommended for games with more than 8 players total; broadband players should be able to handle up to 32 depending on their connection with the server on which they're playing.
Recommended peripheral: 100% Microsoft® Windows® compatible keyboard 100% Microsoft® Windows® compatible mouse.
Note: 100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP compatible system (including all 32bit drivers) *The following video cards were fully tested with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory: GeForce 4 Ti 4600, GeForce 4 MX, GeForce 3, GeForce 2 Ultra, GeForce 2 MX, GeForce256, Radeon 8500/64, Radeon 7200/64, Radeon 9700 Pro/128, Xabre 400
Review Date: 2010-10-31
Cons: Poor download for adsl. Only "on line". Too complicated without training mode
Other Thoughts: WEould be great to practice o0ff line