nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows Vista/7/8 (64-bit) 372.54
Software Product Description
Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 50% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 327.23 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration.
Get optimal game settings and enjoy NVIDIA PhysX effects and DirectX 11 tessellation.
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124
- GeForce Experience 1.7.1 (v126.96.36.199)
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Review Date: 2015-01-16
Cons: Made multiple attempts to install this version. After it installed my CUDA enabled CPU was no longer recognized. nVidia states that my new graphics card is supported.
Other Thoughts: If anyone knows of a work-a-round please post it. Lots of questions in other forums without an answer.