zSILENCER is an addicting multiplayer platformer played online with other people where the goal is to collect files. Jetpack around, shoot blasters and rockets, and detonate remote plasma bombs. Kill other players and make them drop their files so you can pick them up and use them to buy more weapons and killing devices.
The team who manages to get three top secret files to their base wins the game. Each team must choose a place on the map to spawn their base "door". Teammates enter and can heal their shields and health, buy inventory items, and return files. Infiltrate the base of other teams and plant some detonators, wait for them to try returning their files they collected and detonate!
There are five different agencies that you can play as, each with special stats or unique items, and online supports up to 24 players in a match. Play a 2v2, 3v3, or 3v2v4v1, anything is possible. You are sure to get an adrenaline rush when playing this fast paced platformer with others.
What´s New in version 00022:
- Custom map support, map previews, current game map displayed in game lobby.
- Invisibility powerup and neutron depositor implemented, and the neutron bomb powerup now activates a nuke after 15 seconds rather than giving player a neutron bomb in their inventory.
- Current music track is displayed in a marquee style at the top of the screen, and F4, F5 keys can be pressed to pause/resume or advance track.
- EMPs/neutrons only affect where they have been thrown, so throwing them inside a base will only damage things inside of the base.
- If your contact level is at least 1, you will see a countdown underneath large terminals. Warp gates are less sensitive, you now have to be inside of them instead of simply touching them, and they will only warp on the single frame that the countdown reaches 0.
- Because many inventory items use the same sprite, there is now a small letter differentiating them.
- Various player control tweaks have been made to increase response, such as allowing running immediately after firing, weapon animation has been sped up to give quicker shooting, you do not have to hold the direction you want to fire, only tap. A client-server issue was also fixed that made you snap around when shooting while jetpacking.
- The snapshot queue is managed better, lag is reduced greatly because of this.
- Detonators can now be planted without having to be on the ground.
- Max tech slots is now 8 instead of 10.
- Dozens of various bugs have been fixed, such as pressing enter after chatting activating control bound to enter, screen becoming black after exiting another game in windows, poison fixed, some game objects not being deleted on the client, bug where you can die while exiting the base and still be alive.
- Multi-line chat messages are indented, secret beaming time is now 65 seconds, and satellite countdown is now 150, 120, and 90 seconds depending on how many secrets have already been returned.
- Players now start with small amount of inventory of the chosen tech weapons, and agency specific items are given to the player at the beginning. 2 poisons for Black Rose, 1 health pack for Noxis, 1 tract for Lazarus, 1 virus for Static.
- Robots drop 250 files when destroyed, their health and shield have been increased, and when virused will change color to designate the team.
- Fixed cannons now switch directions, but cannot be placed close together or on top of each other.
- Rockets now have splash damage.
- F1 can be held to show a list of users in the game, and their bonus levels.
- Civilian disguise is no longer team-colored except for teammates, and insider info does not work on the last secret progress item.
- Plasma blasts now do more shield damage, max files has been increased to 2800, when double hack is active the keyboard sounds are played, and you are now able to press the hack button immediately after dying to respawn.