Over time, all Android smartphones inevitably become slower, do not perform as well, and feel sluggish. These mobile operating systems are designed to be lighter and faster while giving us access to almost all products, services, and internet content.
Managing and accessing those products and services require apps, memory, and disk space which will eventually increase the load of your CPU, disk, and memory usage.
Considering a smartphone’s multi-functional use, there could be a number of reasons contributing to the slow performance of your phone such as low memory or drive space, useless apps and widgets, or an outdated version of Android.
There are a few steps you can take to make your sluggish Android phone work better:
- Remove all the unnecessary applications because they not only take up space on your device, but run some background processes as well. These background processes can use a large amount of available memory and result in poor performance of your phone.
- Do not keep too many widgets on your home screen. They are different from apps as they keep running in the background even if you are not using them.
- Keep checking for updates because running outdated software can also cause some issues.
- Avoid live wallpapers as they require more CPU cycles to run and drain the battery faster.
- Android ICS introduced a new feature called ‘Performance Assistant’. It allows you to disable some of your applications. Disabling an app is different from uninstalling as you can enable these apps whenever you want.
- Prefer lightweight applications as they require less storage space and RAM.
Using the steps above, you will be able to improve the performance of your phone. For better results, you can install software specifically designed to boost your phone’s performance as well.
Clean Master for Android:
This popular app is one of the best free Android optimization tools available. It helps you to keep your phone free of junk and working well. This application not only optimizes your phone and increases the speed, it also works as an antivirus and gives you complete protection from any kind of malware, viruses, or other threats.
Clean Master performs a number of functions such as:
- Clean junk files and cache files
- Get rid of junk notifications
- Keep cleaning RAM to boost the speed
- Manage background processes
- Protects the device from any kind of virus
- Saves battery power and extends battery life
- It has a built-in applock that provides password protection to your other applications
This application is compatible with most of the Android versions and phone manufacturers. It can be used with your Android tablet as well.
You can download it from here:
Super Cleaner for Android:
Super Cleaner for Android is a mult-functional app that protects users from security threats and includes a host of tools to tweak and optimize your Android smartphone.
This all-in-one handy app includes an Auto-start Manager, Junk File Cleaner, CPU Cooler, Mobile Antivirus, Applock, and Phone Boost features that will clean, optimize, and ultimately boost your phone’s performance.
You can download it from here: