E-Z Contact Book (Free Version) 220.127.116.11
Software Product Description
Note: The free version does not include:
- Two-way Sync contacts with PC's, Apple and Android devices using Google Contacts
- Send email to groups of contacts
- Advanced Export
You can use it as a business directory, customer database, or a personal contact address/phone book.
Phone numbers, emails, web pages, faxes, pagers, addresses, customer notes - you can save all this data in one simple application.
It can even remind you in advance on birthdays of your friends and relatives! E-Z Contact Book is a freeware, which means that you are free to install it and use anywhere you like.
- Store, enter new and edit contact information such as phone numbers/addresses/emails/web pages
- Organize contact information in groups (Friends/Family/Business, etc)
- Sort data by any column and change sort order (ascending/descending)
- Extremely fast "wildcard" search within entire book
- Send emails using your default email program
- Open web pages using your default browser
- Start phone calls using Skype (requires Skype to have installed) in one click*
- Print postal envelopes
- Import contact information from other contact books
- Export of entire book, or a filtered portion of it into an Excel file
- Preview and print either a single contact card, or the entire book, or a filtered portion of the book
- Store birthday information and set advance reminders, so you will never forget to send a postcard or buy a gift for loved ones
- Change preferences (add/remove contact groups, select which columns to show, change font)
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0.
Review Date: 2011-08-19
Pros: Very flexible with lots of options Nice ability to send email or dial phone
Cons: No encryption availability. Needs to be able to password protect the database. Does not support multiple databases so only one contact list can be stored. It would be nice to support load/save/save as options, specify database name on the command line, and allow a default or last opened option when starting the program.
Other Thoughts: None