Software Product Description
- Capture Desktop : Control + D
- Capture Window : Control + W
- Capture Rect : Control + R (Click 'N Drag)
- Capture Freehand: Control + F (Click 'N Draw)
- Customize your own shortcut keys.
- Shutter sound.
- Select folder to save your shots.
- Open containing folder right after your shot.
- Add lines, text, highlights, boxes and ovals to your shots.
- Capture mouse cursor.
- Dual Monitor support (if available)
- Auto start on Windows.
- Start minimized in tray.
What's New in version 1.54:
- Dual Monitor Support
Review Date: 2013-03-19
Pros: Fast and easy to use. Lots of options. Includes editor.
Cons: No advanced editor effects.
Other Thoughts: A very innovation approach to screen capture, once you get a hang of it. Editing function come handy for creating tutorials. Good list of features considering the small footprint.
Definitely worth a try, if you are looking for a screen capture utility.