Software Product Description
Tinn-R is free, simple but efficient basic code editor. It was initially written as a small ASCII file editor primarily intended as a better replacement for the default Notepad.exe program distributed with Windows. With versions, it grew to a fairly complete, yet simple and compact code editor.
The project is coordinated by Jose Claudio Faria/UESC/DCET. All users are welcome to make it better. LANGUAGE: Object Pascal, IDE: D7 and DELPHI 2007.
- The ability to communicate with R (Rgui and Rterm) environment (send instructions, control and receive interpretations) Note that, starting from version 1.18.x.x, Tinn-R is not compatible anymore with Rgui in MDI mode (only SDI), nor with S-PLUS!
- Syntax highlight. Highlighting can be set by file type
- Create and manage projects
- Bookmarks: lines and blocks
- Support to Latex
- Work with files of unlimited length
- Work on several documents at the same time. Multiple document interface (MDI) and/or tabbed document interface (TDI)
- Single document window splitting and window splitting
- Support to macro (volatile)
- View file differences with color highlighting