Software Product Description
- Three different way to close a process, as the "termination request", the "forced termination" and the "forced termination" of any type of process bypassing all permissions (it can terminate also system processes).
- DTaskManager will allow to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux), useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that uses system resources but you don't want to terminate (as a DivX coding process).
- It allows to select more than one process at a time to terminate all of them and does not need any useless confirm.
- DTaskManager has port monitor capability (usefull to find virus and spyware).
- It allows to hide a window
What's new in version 1.54.1:
- Full compatibility with the DEP (Data Execution Prevention) that previously, if activated, would send crash the program preventing the start.
- Fix minor.
"Still not workin on Win7"
Review Date: 2015-12-09
Other Thoughts: Very good app but unfortunatelly still does not work on Windows 7 x64