Screen to GIF 2.5
Software Product Description
- Moving the application window around to record desired parts of the screen
- Pausing and continuing with recording
- Using F keys as shortcuts
- Removing unwanted frames prior to saving GIF animation
- Selecting the folder for saving animations. It saves them on the desktop by default
Screen to GIF does not interfere with whatever you are doing, and you can go on working on the program you are using because the application has a transparent background. You will only see its edges and controls, and you can adjust its size to even cover the entire screen.
You can make a few configurations, including the F keys to use as shortcuts, showing cursor and allowing editing after recording.
All that's necessary to use the application is to download and extract it to your desired destination from where you will launch it. Of course, you can add its shortcut to your desktop for quick launching.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.