Software Product Description
- MP3 player
- Reads ID3v1, ID3v1.1 and ID3v2 tags (only essential information)
- Tag editor
- Show pictures of song: pictures inside ID3v2 tag, or in the same folder
- Load / save play list in m3u format
- Navigate through songs sorted by tag information or by folder
- Filters for fast find what you want
- Songs, albums or artists can be marked as favorites, and viewed through a special view
- Full view with all controls
- Simple view, with just essential controls
- Tiny view, to place window in a square of window
- Sticky borders for Simple and Tiny views
- Always on top property
- OSD (like amaroK)
- Five languages supported: english, spanish, french, german and portuguese
- State saved: repository, play list, last played song, shuffle, repeat, position in desktop, size, type of view...
Requires Java Runtime Environment
Review Date: 2012-12-17
Pros: The idea behind this is very good and for the most part works well.
Cons: It wont import all of my music only about 90%. This may be the way I have configured it. Which leads to my other point that it is a little confusing trying to find all its tools ect.
Other Thoughts: Needs more work but It has great potential and I like it.