DAEMON Tools Lite 10.1.0
Software Product Description
- Daemon-Tools needs a 1:1 Copy to run!!
- Daemon-Tools is used to RUN GAMES, NOT TO BURN THEM!!! Means emulation must be active while you want to play a game, not while burning the copy (except for you want to use DAEMON Tools' "fastdump" feature on a safedisc protected CD).
- If you want to run a copy protected application from an image mounted to a STEALTH DVDROM enabling the copy protection emulation(s) is NOT necessary!!
- STEALTH DVDROM is able to run nearly every protected or unprotected CD image (Safedisc®, Securom®, Laserlock®, Lockblocks® etc.) like it was the original CD! Just do an image file using one of the supported burning programs and mount it with Daemon Manager!
- ccd (CloneCD)
- bwt (Blindwrite)
- mds (Media Descriptor File)
- cdi (Disjuggler)
- nrg (Nero - must have ImageDrive installed)
Daemon Tools Lite is free for personal, non-commercial use only.
This software may only be used to create or run backup copies of legally owned CDs. FreewareFiles and the developers of Daemon Tools DO NOT SUPPORT software piracy in any form! The developers cannot be held responsible if you are going to use this software for illegal activities such as copyright infringement or software piracy.
Note from FreewareFiles: This program is considered ad-ware as the setup program offers to change the homepage and install add-ons which can be rejected and the software will still run without limitations.
"Must have software"
Review Date: 2012-04-05
Pros: - really easy to use - all you need for disc emulation
Cons: - for some secured disc emulation you need older versions
Other Thoughts: -Tom 23, i'm currently on win 7 using daemon tools and I never have such a problem.