Danet Studio 2.03
Software Product Description
- Creating, editing, annotating, managing and displaying high quality documents including XPS Document, Flow Document XAML, RTF Document and Text Document.
- Provide multiple serialization options which allow you to save documents to eight serialization formats including XPS Document, Flow Document XAML, Word Xml Document, Word Document, Html Document, RTF Document, Danet Document and Text Document.
- View, annotate, save a copy, print and signing an XPS Document. Enable support for adding user-created text note, ink note, and highlight annotations to flag information or to highlight items of interest for later reference.
- Viewing and annotating Flow Document XAML, RTF Document and Text Document with built-in support for multiple viewing modes. You can choose dynamically between various viewing modes, including a single-page (page-at-a-time) viewing mode, a two-page-at-a-time (book reading format) viewing mode, and a continuous scrolling (bottomless) viewing mode.
- Ability to converts Microsoft XML Paper Specification (XPS) to an image files.
- Provide an exclusive standalone XPS Viewer, XPS documents annotator, XPS documents properties adder, XPS documents digital signer.
- Extract and merge pages from multiple XPS documents to create a new XPS document that contains the selected pages. After a new XPS document is saved, you can see the new document by double-clicking the file in Windows Explorer.
- Built-in Text to Speech engine. Lets Danet Studio read your documents or even saving your documents to an audio files (save to WAVE format).
Ability to change the highlight annotations color, hyperlink support and bug fixes for non en-US language OS.
- Windows XP SP2 / Windows Server SP1 / Windows Vista / Windows Seven
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (already installed on Windows Vista).
- Windows Media Player 10 or later.
- 1.0 Ghz PC with 256MB of RAM.
- 100% DirectX(r) 9.0c compatible 32MB Hardware Accelerated video card with pixel shader 2.0 and the latest drivers (optional).
"Excellent XPS Viewer"
Review Date: 2009-05-22
Other Thoughts: I like the standalone XPS Viewer. Now I can open an XPS documents even Microsoft Internet Explorer isn't my default browser.