Desktop Reminder 2.118
Software Product Description
There are two advantages of using Desktop-Reminder instead of other task planner:
- You can be notified even few months earlier about your task. In such a way you are able to quit every long-term contract (i.e. contract cellular phone) right on time.
- There is no need to input annoying begin/end time of day for the task - who cares, at what time is grandma’s birthday? You win simplicity of use.
- No need to input from/to, start/end time of the task,
- 12 month calendar with calendar weeks,
- Task-notification up to few months ahead
- Yearly, monthly or weekly task repeating (i.e. on 1st of January, or 2nd Saturday in month, or simply on Fridays),
- Message notifications for tasks with defined time of day (tomorrow at 15:45 make a bid on eBay),
- First day of the week in the calendar is adjustable (Sunday, Monday…)
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
What´s New in version 2.114:
- Multiple notes can be open simultaneously
- fix: An error was shown for a repeated task after clicking ´Remind later´ and then ´Task is done´ in the alarm window
- fix: Some dialogs were not optimally shown for large system fonts (150 percent)
Review Date: 2009-11-21
Other Thoughts: This is a great little program, But i would like it to have a sound when reminder pops up.. And its a bit of a pain having to keep it minumised, You have to remebr to open it on log on.. which sort of negates the whole idea.