iQ-Notes 6.00 Pick
Software Product Description
This application gives the user the ability to track notes on their computer just like Post-It notes. The application is freeware, which means you can download and use it, at no cost! One neat thing you can do with it is that it can synchronize with an FTP server so the notes on one computer is the same as the notes on your other computers or laptop.
If you have notes all over your desk, or want to save information all in one place without losing them, you'll find this program very easy to use with many useful features. Simply just install this program and it appears on your task-tray. Whenever you want to create a fast note, just double-click on the post-it note icon on your task tray. It's that easy.
- Unlimited Notes can be created and resized.
- Up to 12 different tabs of notes on each note.
- Archive Notes, Print Notes, Encrypt Notes and Sort Notes.
- Notes are not stored in a text or ini file that are easy to read or hack from other people touching your computer. You can also protect certain notes with a password.
- Synchronize notes with a server when using multiple computers.
- Expense and Time Tracking functionality on each note with Start/Stop Timer and time-sheet tracking.
- Set an alarm on the note so it pops up at a certain date and time.
- Attach notes to webpages, spreadsheets, applications, anything and have them automatically open.
- Clipboard Manager remembers everything you placed on your Windows clipboard and easily create a note from something you've previously placed on the clipboard.
- Network send option that can securely send notes to other iQ-Notes users on the network or through the internet.
- Automatic saving of notes with nine automatic backups behind the scenes.
- Support for English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch languages.
- It's Totally Free!
What's New in version 6.00:
- Support for Windows 8
- Better Support for UAC (User Access Control)
- Support for Tablets (Manage Notes screen option for TouchScreen)
Review Date: 2008-06-16
Other Thoughts: I have tried several different note programs.This must be the best. Thank you.