MegaGlest 3.13.0 Pick
Software Product Description
MegaGlest is a fork of Glest, an open source 3D real-time strategy game which ceased development several years ago.
- 5 new factions
- Many new tilesets
- 2 more AI players
- Cross platform multiplayer
- Masterserver support
- New maps and scenarios
- Particle effects
The Linux and OS X versions of MegaGlest are available at the developer's website.
What's New in version 3.11.0:
- healthbars with a lot of options
- multi shot / multi-projectiles with different timings,sounds and particle systems
- several camera shake effects
- new tileset 'pine rock'
- some new maps
- improve switching settings when connected to a headless server
- support for team unit sharing
- team resource sharing
- tags feature
- Attack boosts fixed in many ways
- Attack boosts and upgrades now support upgrading attack speed
- timed particles and mesh bound particles really work now.
- unit height independend particle positioning ( flat-particle-positions )
- CPU players multiplier are displayed in debug view
- You can have non commandable units
- Units spawned by an attack skill can get an attack command
- Unit and Splash particles can be speeded up ( accelerated )
- Looting https://github.com/MegaGlest/megaglest-source/pull/17
- HP and EP starting values
can be given https://docs.megaglest.org/XML/Unit#target-height
- +several bugfixes