QTranslate Portable 6.3.1
Software Product Description
Note! The program translates a text by using online translation services, so you need an Internet connection.
The current version supports the following translate services:
- Google Translate (translate.google.com);
- Microsoft Translator (microsofttranslator.com);
- Promt (www.translate.ru);
- Babylon (translation.babylon.com);
- SDL (www.freetranslation.com);
- Yahoo! Babel Fish (babelfish.yahoo.com);
- Translate text in any application that supports text selection (Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Acrobat Reader, Skype, IE and etc.);
- Back translation;
- Replace the selected text with its translation;
- Instant translation;
- Spell checking;
- Text to speech synthesis;
- Word suggestion/autocomplete (Ctrl+Space);
- History of translations (Ctrl+H);
- Virtual keyboard;
Review Date: 2015-10-25
Pros: You can easily get translations from several sources, and reverse translations, and then choose what appears to be best. Easy to bring up window when needed.
Other Thoughts: Also provides Dictionary functions in additions to translators.