Stykz 1.0.2 Pick
Software Product Description
If you've ever used Pivot StickFigure Animator, you'll feel right at home and will appreciate the extra features that Stykz has to offer!
And even if you haven't used Pivot, you'll find Stykz to be a powerful, easy to learn tool for creating great looking stick figure animations quickly and efficiently.
- Stykz is frame-based, letting you to work on individual frames of your animation
- Figures can be rotated, scaled, flipped, duplicated, colorized, and relayered.
- Figures can be created and edited directly in place
- "Draw" your figures by simply right-clicking and dragging, either directly on the Stage or from an existing node; segments are automatically drawn and added to your figure as you go!
- You can have multiple animation 'documents' open at the same time, and can cut, copy, and paste between documents.
- Arrow keys can be used to move selected figure(s) by 1 pixel; hold down the Shift key to move in 10 pixel increments.
- Test your animation in Stykz before you export it; export to QuickTime, Animated GIF, or a sequence of images.
- You can share your Stykz files with others, and even include information with the file that tells who created it, when it was last modified, and even provides a place to include usage instructions.
"What I think of stykz"
Review Date: 2011-05-27
Pros: ITS Great! I have pivot 2.25 and guess what STYKZ IS BETTER. Stykz has pivot 2.25 built in it. It even gives you an option to add Stykz figure or Pivot 2 figure. Styks is easier to animate but no offence the first stykz SUCKS. But this new 1.02 is better. its great 9/10. One more thing. you can import sticks from droidz.org but you need pivot 2.25 but its a good deal. You can find a tutioral on this on the stykz help page. :)
Cons: I dont have much to say but this. You can make your own stick like on pivot 2.25 but you make it on the stage. pivot 2.25 is easier for making ur own sticks but basicly its the same thing.
Other Thoughts: GET STYKZ! ITS FREE FUN AND GREAT ANIMATION!