Software Product Description
- Watch or download movie and television titles in any format (TV, DVD, 720i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p) with as few as two clicks of the mouse. The first click is to hit the search button. The second click is to hit the download button.
- "Deep Search, Best Source" algorithm for superior video download links. The algorithm aggregates all potential download links based on variations of the search query and then selects the best link based on factors that include trustworthiness, number of downloaders and uploaders, and video file size.
- "Popular Movies" option to display recent movies that have been downloaded the most.
- "Popular TV Shows" option to display recent TV shows that have been downloaded the most.
- Search for popular video titles and download links off-line.
- Download video subtitles.
- Set the number of results per search.
- Set the minimum and maximum size of a video file that can be downloaded.
- Set the video file extensions that can be downloaded.
- Search for movie and television titles by name, release date, genre, rating, country, and language.
- Automatic ordering of search results by popularity.
- Read small summaries of titles.
- View trailers of titles.
- View release dates and ratings of titles.
- Multithreading for fast load times of search results and links.
- Detection of video box sets.
- Automatic filtering of untrusty IPs.
- PeerBlock integration (only available for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7).
"Does what it claims!!!"
Reviewer: -Tom Sinclair, Jr
Review Date: 2014-11-27
Pros: Actually found the video and began playing it. The Walking Dead TV episodes are very hard to find (full episode) online without jumping thru hoops. This software found several full episodes of the latest episode 507 and played it. I AM THRILLED TO DEATH about this software. Be sure to select POPULAR TV SHOWS and TWD should show up. Below that will be several different links to play that episode - commercial free. This is the best media search and play tool I have ever used.
Cons: It does force you to play the episode in your default media player when you accept the option to PLAY it. In my case, VLC automatically began playing it, even tho the software claimed that it would play in some other player. However, if you want to record the episode, use something like Audials media capture, which is also a fantastic recorder, but it is not free. I highly recommend it. I got mine from bitsdujour.com when it was offered at a discount.
Other Thoughts: I would gladly pay for this tool.