Software Product Description
iSpy is free, open-source software, so if you want it to do anything else, please download the source code and customize it to your requirements.
Note from FreewareFiles: iSpy is open source and free to use locally. Secured remote access, SMS, MMS, email alerts and mobile device access require a subscription or a one-off payment.
- Connect and monitor as many cameras and microphones as you like. Import and export object lists to share with colleagues.
- Connect multiple computers in a group and manage over the web
- Install iSpy Server and publish your webcam to other instances of iSpy, over your network and to the web
- Detect, highlight, track and record movement
- Customise movement detection areas on your cameras
- Detect and record sound
- Run any program or send an email or SMS alert when movement or sound is detected
- Run any program or send an email or SMS alert when movement or sound is not detected (monitor machinery or staff activity)
- Receive email movement alerts with attached frame grab images from your webcams
- Periodically receive image grabs via email from your webcams
- Connect to any device, even webcams attached to other computers with JPEG, MJPEG, IP Cam, webcam and AVI file support
- Watch live and recorded media over the web (through this website) and also via mobile devices
- Access and control iSpy remotely
- Password protect iSpy and hide it in the System Tray
- Schedule sound and video capturing to start and stop automatically
- Time-lapse record from any camera
- Motion track and count moving objects
- Connect multiple instances of iSpy and iSpy server running on different computers to this website and view all aggregated media online
- Create groups, invite friends and share access to your webcams and microphones
- Receive email alerts if your connection goes offline
- Download the source code and customize it to your own requirements!
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Review Date: 2011-11-18
Other Thoughts: requires net framework..and I hate the computer slower space hog programs .net framework!